What documents are needed to travel to Morocco by car via a ferry from Spain?

I'm planning a road trip to Morocco, starting from Spain by ferry. I want to make sure I have all the necessary documents for a smooth passage at the borders and during customs checks. I already have the vehicle registration and valid insurance, are there any other documents required?

Responses (1)

Latest posts

Myths about Booking Flights & How to Find the Best Price

Looking to save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars on your next trip. I've put together a comprehensive guide that reveals all the current strategies to score the best deals. Learn how to avoid common flight booking traps and discover the top sites in 2024 for booking unbeatable airfare. From how to buy a plane ticket online to the best tips for becoming a bargain pro, I'll walk you through every step. Don't book your flights before checking out this guide—you could be missing out on serious savings! 1. Avoid Myths About Booking Flights First things first, let's clear the air! You've…

Read more 

How to Overcome Your Fear of Flying: The Ultimate Anti-Anxiety Guide

Discover tips to calm your nerves, conquer your fear of flying, and travel with more confidence and peace of mind. Have you ever imagined a plane crash, felt stressed during takeoff, or gripped the armrests tightly during turbulence? You're not alone! About 25 million people in the US admit to having a fear of flying, ranging from mild anxiety to a full-blown phobia known as aviophobia. In this article, I'll share valuable tips to help manage the common worries of anxious passengers. After all, you wouldn't want to miss out on your dream vacation, would you? My Personal Experience with…

Read more 

Top 6 Things to Do in Tarrafal, Santiago, Cape Verde

Explore Tarrafal by discovering the best restaurants, my tips, and must-see spots for a successful stay. After spending over a year in Tarrafal, I've truly grown attached to this place and know it like the back of my hand. In this article, I'll reveal all the local secrets and offer my best tips for fully enjoying this gem of Cape Verde. 1. Enjoy the Best Beach in Santiago Discover Tarrafal Beach with its white sand and crystal-clear water, accessible to everyone. Whether you want to relax or party, you'll find what you're looking for. The beach is divided into two distinct areas: Mar di…

Read more 

Don't miss a thing!