What documents are needed to travel to Morocco by car via a ferry from Spain?

I'm planning a road trip to Morocco, starting from Spain by ferry. I want to make sure I have all the necessary documents for a smooth passage at the borders and during customs checks. I already have the vehicle registration and valid insurance, are there any other documents required?

Responses (1)

Latest posts

Visit Meteora Greece: Your Guide to a Stunning Historical Trek

Discover Meteora, the wonder of Greece. This UNESCO World Heritage site is a must-visit destination for lovers of history, culture, and breathtaking landscapes. Located in central Greece, Meteora is famous for its monasteries perched on enormous rocks, offering panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. During my 3-month road trip in the Balkans, I had the opportunity to visit this place which turned out to be one of the most memorable experiences of my trip in Greece. In this guide, I reveal everything you need to know to plan your own adventure in Meteora. What to do and see in…

Read more 

Barcelona in 48 Hours: Your Guide to Unmissable Experiences (2024)

In this easy-to-follow guide to discovering Barcelona in 2 days, I reveal the must-sees of my favorite city in Europe. Planning a weekend in Barcelona? Excellent choice! Here, you will find all the useful tips you need on must-see activities, places to visit, transportation options, costs, and much more. Located on the shores of the Mediterranean, Barcelona enjoys an ideal climate and exceptional gastronomy. This Catalan capital attracts many visitors in search of culture, history, sun, beaches, and entertainment. As one of the most popular and most visited cities in the world, Barcelona…

Read more 

Visiting Morocco: The fake guides in Marrakech and the leather crafts

Among tourist destinations in Morocco, Marrakech is the most visited city. And, where there's tourism, there's also scams. It is, however, a place rich in its traditions and incredibly full of secrets to discover, such as what hides behind the craftsmanship of the countless leather items you will see all over in the medina. The authentic experience of being able to examine and handle the incredible work of these men who use techniques of the pre-industrial era. Since it's impossible to visit these places without being noticed by vultures ready to do anything for a little money, here are my…

Read more 

Don't miss a thing!

Join me in my travels for authentic experiences.